Worship Service – Our worship service takes place on Sundays and start at 9:30am (church address and map)
The following is a description of a typical service:
- We begin our service with prayer and praise through song.
- One of our elders will preach an expository message from scripture.
- We are currently reading through the New Testament Epistles publicly.
- Each Sunday, we celebrate the Lord’s Supper. We observe open, but restricted, communion and request that you refrain from partaking in this sacrament unless you have confessed Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and have been water baptized.
- We respond to the teaching of God’s Word and communion with a time of worship through giving of tithes and offering.
- Musical worship. This time of singing includes psalms, hymns and spiritual songs accompanied by piano.
- To conclude our service with an exhortation from one of the Elders and a benediction.
Each Sunday we have a time of fellowship, followed by lunch. Guests are invited stay for lunch and to take the opportunity to get to know our church family.
We welcome you to join us for worship! For additional questions regarding our corporate gatherings, please submit your questions in the Contact Us section.